Since Chapter One of Winter Nights is completed, I have added a synopsis of it in case some people might get confused. I know the story is very complicated.
Wendell isn't 100% evil. Arthur isn't a typical good hero and he is actually working with a bunch of criminals. My friend TheLucky38
helped me with writing the synopsis (Thank you!).
'Agent Arthur Forrister, agent of the secret organisation, Mirage. Was sent on a mission to find the serial killer turned wendigo, Wendell Mortimer and bring him back to home base alive, by any means necessary. Arthur had finally caught up to his target. Believing that Wendell had killed numerous people, as well as his own wife. Arthur decided to take him back by force. As the two fought, Arthur had revealed his true transformation. Neither of them yielded until a bounty hunter interrupted in the fight. Rage filled the veins of Wendell's cold, barely alive, body. Which resulted in one dead body. It was neither Arthur's nor Wendell's. It was the bounty hunter that suffered Wendell's wrath. As werewolf Arthur choked Wendell to suffocate him, Wendell experienced a very dangerous flashback. To the day where his wife had died, by the hands of Chuck. He now believed Arthur was Chuck: a man who was able to transform into a werewolf and a wendigo. In the end, despite the mission being more bloody than usual. Arthur had won. Now he takes Wendell's unconscious body back to base. With more questions than answers along the way.'
And I'd like to feature these artworks by other artists:
I love these artworks so much~!!!
Late as usual~ XD >>> Tagged by
1. If you were in a horror movie which character would you be?
- The smart character and other people think I am silly. I would make sure everyone survive. OR, the smart character like Emily from Until Dawn, "understand the palm of my hand" except that I don't like to say curse words. XD
2. What’s your favorite genre of movie?
- Crime/Thriller/Horror genre, e.g. Saw and Don't Breathe.
3. Do you have an irrational fear?
- Acrophobia and trypophobia.
4. Would you rather endure super hot summer or a super coldest winter?
- Super coldest winter.
5. What is the oddest dream you have ever had?
- I was some kind of a spy infiltrating a museum at night. While sneaking, I saw a shark swimming in the air towards me. My friends and I shot at security guards. And then...I was playing Soul Calibur game with my cousin. My dream didn't make any sense.
6. Favorite board game?
I haven't played any board game in ages. Scrabble.
7. Would you rather live through a zombie apocalypse or a hostile alien invasion?
- Zombie apocalypse. Aliens are probably a lot smarter than us humans.
8. What would be the first thing you do if you discovered magic was real?
- I would practise magic (e.g. casting spells) when nobody is around and keep it secret.
9. What would you do if you suddenly lived in the world of a shonen anime?
- Be a hero or a villain. Lame answer. I am not so much into anime.
10. Is there someone from a show or movie that you would date?
- Right now, I like James McAvoy but I would not dream to date him.
11. What did you/do you enjoy the most about school?
- Studying my favourite subjects! and my friends!
12. How is your day going? (Hopefully well ^w^)
- It's really boring. Nothing much interesting to do except this tag thingy.
>>> Tagged by
1)Which person or character would you hang out for a day and what would you do?
- No one. XD
2)Marvel or DC and why?(There can only be one)
- DC because Batman.
3)Seen any movies in 2017 and which ones?
- I watched Split recently. I don't remember what other movies I have watched.
4)What is your favorite drawing medium?(What is your favorite thing to draw with, if you draw)
- Pencil/Photoshop (for colouring).
5)Do you draw any OC's or fancharacters? (If you draw both, which do you draw more of?)
- OCs. I don't draw FCs anymore, except when doing art request or art trade. My last FC was for Dynasty Warriors fandom.
6)If you were able to gain any weapon from any universe in existence, which would you get and why?
- The Eye of Magnus from Skyrim. I would be invincible.
7)What is your favorite type of chips?
- Potato chips?
8)What do you think of Anime and Manga?
- They are okay. I watch anime if I think it's interesting.
9)What is your favorite genre of music and from that music genre, your favorite artist
- Rock and metal. Imagine Dragons, Rammstein, Daughtry, Epica, Apocalyptica.
10)What is something and/or who is someone you hate with a burning passion
11)Ya like jazz?(Hope you get that reference)
- Nope. Sorry, I don't get the reference. D:
12)Have you watched any of the hyped movies of 2017, like Logan or Kong:Skull Island?
- Nope, I have not.
13)What is your opinion of Social Justice Workers?
- Do you mean 'Social Workers'? They are okay. They are civil and don't ruin the concept of 'social justice' unlike crazy Social Justice Warriors that keep shoving their opinions down everyone's throat.
I am not tagging anyone. I have tagged a lot of people already. If anyone is interested, feel free to answer these questions:
1. Do you believe in aliens?
2. What do you do whenever you are bored?
3. Are you more of a morning or a night time person?
4. Do you like jumpscares in horror movies?
5. Do you like sweet, salty or spicy food?
6. What are your current fandoms?
7. What is the strangest thing that has happened to you?
8. Tell me about the happiest day of your life.
9. Have you thought about owning a dangerous animal?
10. What's the weirdest dream you have ever had?
11. Have you ever felt like you were born in the wrong time period?
12. What is more important: to love or to be loved?